Bioenergetic pathways known as meridians, allow energetic signals to flow continuously through and around the body. It is through these bioenergetic meridians that the brain and nervous system receive information about the state and functioning of the body as a whole. Modern electro magnetic imaging technology has confirmed the presence of these pathways. When blockages occur within these pathways, the body is unable to recognize stressors. This results in homeostatic imbalance.
BIE is a simple, natural and non-invasive modality that helps enable one’s body to maintain balance (homeostasis) without the use of needles or drugs.
Our patented modality uses bioenergy principles. The GSR-120 unit is used to direct energy directly onto various points on the body to help create homeostasis, therefore alleviating suffering.
When the body begins to balance itself, minor symptoms like the odd headache, sore throat, sinus congestion, tired or lethargic feeling, aches and pains or possibly even nausea area all usually signs of the body cleansing. This is known as the “healing process”. The body is merely re-experiencing the same symptoms, temporarily, as it now returns on the uphill road, throwing off and eliminating toxic wastes. This “healing process” can start the day after the session up to 3 weeks in some cases, and may last from 1 to 28 days. In fact, clients may appear to be feeling sick. This is common.
According to the World Health Organization, 90% of all illness is directly related to stress. The American Medical Association has noted that stress was the basic cause of more than 60 percent of all human illness and disease. Every week, over 100 million North Americans suffer some kind of stress related symptoms for which they take medication. An astonishing one out of every three North Americans are affected by food or environmental sensitivities of one kind or another.
Stressor related symptoms include:
Allergies Headaches or Migraines
Restless Sleep or Insomnia
Bad Breath or Body Odour
Tickle or Scratchy Throat
Acne, Rash or Hives
Depression or Mood Swings
Gas or Bloating
Definition: “Homeostasis is a state of body equilibrium or stable internal environment of the body.” In general, the body is in homeostasis when it’s needs are being adequately met and is functioning smoothly. Homeostasis is so important that most disease is regarded as a result of its disturbance, a condition called homeostatic imbalance.
Cells are congruent to trillions of tiny batteries that comprise the human body. The more exposure we have to stressing energies, from foods, electromagnetic fields such as radiations, pollens, danders, chemicals, etc., the more we store these stressing energies that lead to homeostatic imbalance. These discordant energies are simply referred to as stressors.
How Do You Prevent a Homeostatic Imbalance?
In order to prevent an imbalance, it is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Below is a list of things to keep in mind for a healthy lifestyle, as well as links to websites. These websites are of providers that work with me to help my clients maintain that lifestyle.
1. Eat Clean! This means, no packaged or processed foods. Author Tosa Reno in her “Eat Clean” book sums this up nicely!
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily! No alcohol or caffeine. No fruit juices!
3. Plenty of rest! Ensure that you get at least 7-8hrs of sleep every night. If you have difficulty sleeping, make an appointment with Kate. There may be an imbalance of vitamins, minerals or hormones at play!
4. EXERCISE! Can’t stress this one enough! At least 30mins/day x 3 days per week. You won’t believe how this will change your life.
5. Preventative medicine! I see a Naturopathic Doctor and a massage therapist on a regular basis, just to ensure that my body is runny smoothly.
6. Do an annual cleanse. For more information about this, make an appointment with me. Visit my contact page to complete an appointment request.